Monday, March 7, 2011

Bellasugar- Others Experiences

On Thursday the site Bellasugar.com covered the GlitterSniffer Cosmetics story. The major difference between the Michigan Radio story and this is that this story contains comments by GlitterSniffer Cosmetics President Lela Warren. The Terms of Use on Bellasugar are very clear regarding copyright, and prevent me from summarizing, copying, or even linking the article directly here. Should you wish to read it I suggest clicking on the first link here.

The article goes into a little detail regarding the voicemail message left for a customer. The customer in question responds:
That phone call made the night before was the very first time I had ever talked to Lela. Then she spilled her guts to me. I found that odd...I was in the living room listening to the vm and I looked at my husband and said "omg, she called me the c-word". I HATE that word. That is the worst thing you can call someone. And yes, it is business related when I was a customer. If I were her personal friend, this would be a personal thing and this vm would not have been shared. BUT, I am not a personal friend, I am a customer and a facebook acquaintance. Therefore, this certainly IS business related. Anyways, I don't mean to drag this on and on, but after 2 1/2 months of watching her lie, I just snapped. So here is the proof. That's all. I hope this reaches many people out there who are considering believing Lelas lies.
 Here is the comment that was posted that spurred the voicemail:


Though personal issues are mentioned it is plain to see that they were not disclosed. The person who received the voicemail states they never disclosed the personal issues that were discussed with Lela Warren.

The personal reason was disclosed by Lela herself during one of the many Q&A's this past week, in addition to other highly personal revelations. I have always avoided any mention of anything personal as it does not pertain to GlitterSniffer Cosmetics, as well as being very invasive. As the personal information was released by Lela herself I am now at a crossroads as to what to do. I want to present all information that is available, and in as much as these personal reasons are being used as an explanation for business practices they do seem relevant. Until I have decided on a clear course of action I will leave this post free from that for now. Should that change I will update.

I would like to thank the person who received the voicemail for sharing and for permission to publish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be constructive in your comments. Any comments posted to this blog that may be considered defamatory, inflammatory, or threatening to anyone will be removed.

You're Not Alone

Subscribe

Bloggers' Rights at EFF

Easy Access

ACE Books Amazon Payments Artfire ASPCA Attorney General Bellasugar Better Business Bureau Big Cartel Business Opportunity Buyer Beware Cellini Red Charity Child Safety Closing Coastal Scents Complaints I Filed Consumer Affairs Consumer Product Safety Commission Consumer Reports Consumerist Contact Copyright Cosmetic Safety Craftzine.com Craigslist Cream Eyeliner Dammit Pigment Detroit Handmade Detroit Urban Craft Fair Disney Double Labels Ebay Email Etsy Etsy Call Out Blog Facebook FDA Federal Trade Commision Flickr Frankening Freedom Of Information Act FTC Get Crafty Gift Cards Gift Certificates Gift Exchange GLAAD Glam Rock Magazine glittermail GlitterSniffer GlitterSniffer Bath GlitterSniffer Cosmetics GlitterSnifferCosmetics.highwire.com Glow in the Dark Google Checkout Handmade HBO I Answer Your Questions Ingredients Internet Crime Complaint Center Kids in Danger Labeling Lawsuit Listia Mail and Telephone Order Merchandise Rule Maker City Faire Mascara Media MedWatch Mermaid Tail Michigan Department of Agriculture Michigan Radio Mineral Makeup Class My Story New Products News Not Approved OFT Old Stock Open Letter Overview Party Paypal Perfect Mint Personally Identifying Information PETA Pigmentchick PIRGIM Pissed Consumer Promises Psycho Bath Co PureLuxe purpose Randoms Recall Refund Rep. John D. Dingell Repackaging RipOffReport.com Sanrio Seuss Soap Statement Store Credit Technorati Terms of Service The Conservatorie The Princess Bride The Spotted Box Tim Burton True Blood TWLOHA USPS Vegan Wayne County Health Department Web Wholesale Women's Health Working Girl Cosmetics Your Story
Powered by Blogger.