Sunday, December 26, 2010

Purpose

The purpose of this blog is to chronicle my attempts to recover a refund from GlitterSniffer. This should not be construed as any type of legal advice, nor should it be used as a guide for handling your specific issues with GlitterSniffer, or its proprietor, Lela Warren. Should you choose to pursue any of the complaints or avenues listed in this blog and are unhappy with the outcome I will not be held personally liable.


  • I will be linking to various reporting and government agencies and letting you know my experiences with them. 
  • I will be summarizing any correspondence I have with GlitterSniffer. As I have asked them to remove any identifying information from my emails prior to dissemination I will hold myself to that same standard and will not post any complete correspondence, including screenshots, of any responses I may receive. I do reserve the right to publish any correspondence I send to them. I am, however, not responsible for any content placed on any site I may link to and any identifying information for the company or the proprietor Lela Warren that is published is available freely at other places on the internet.
  • All information provided here is complete and factual as far as I know at the time of publication. Should further information be provided that casts any doubt on any post that post will be edited to add the additional information and a retraction posted if necessary.
  • This blog is not meant to defame in any way, shape, or form GlitterSniffer, or its proprietor, Lela Warren. All posts will have a basis in fact, free of personal comment from me.
  • Please feel free to share your experiences in the comments. I ask that you refrain from  posting from an emotional standpoint and stick to facts, providing any additional supporting information you may have.
  • All are welcome here, including supporters of GlitterSniffer. The comments are not automatically moderated in an attempt to create an open dialogue and mutual support and understanding for all GlitterSniffer consumers, both past and present. That being said, any comments posted to this blog that may be considered defamatory, inflammatory, or threatening to anyone will be removed.
  • In regards to anonymity please understand that I value my privacy and have created a separate blog and email address for the purposes of relaying this information. I do not foresee a time when I will publicly identify myself, aside from this online identity.  I do feel that I have a right to a forum where I can air my grievance without fear of any type of retribution, providing that all information I provide is true and factual. To ensure everyones safety I have decided to remain anonymous, that way should someone react in a retaliatory way I am at no risk of it invading or disrupting my personal life.
  • Your privacy is also of utmost importance to me. Please make sure that any identifying information is removed from anything you choose to post. I am not responsible for any personal information you choose to share that may result in any negative repercussions. In an effort to combat spam anonymous commenting is not allowed. However, should you want to post something anonymously please feel free to email me at glittersniffercomplaints@gmail.com. Should the information you provide meet the above purpose statement it will be published, in full, with identifying information redacted.

Please feel free to contact me at glittersniffercomplaints@gmail.com with any suggestions, complaints, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be constructive in your comments. Any comments posted to this blog that may be considered defamatory, inflammatory, or threatening to anyone will be removed.

You're Not Alone

Subscribe

Bloggers' Rights at EFF

Easy Access

ACE Books Amazon Payments Artfire ASPCA Attorney General Bellasugar Better Business Bureau Big Cartel Business Opportunity Buyer Beware Cellini Red Charity Child Safety Closing Coastal Scents Complaints I Filed Consumer Affairs Consumer Product Safety Commission Consumer Reports Consumerist Contact Copyright Cosmetic Safety Craftzine.com Craigslist Cream Eyeliner Dammit Pigment Detroit Handmade Detroit Urban Craft Fair Disney Double Labels Ebay Email Etsy Etsy Call Out Blog Facebook FDA Federal Trade Commision Flickr Frankening Freedom Of Information Act FTC Get Crafty Gift Cards Gift Certificates Gift Exchange GLAAD Glam Rock Magazine glittermail GlitterSniffer GlitterSniffer Bath GlitterSniffer Cosmetics GlitterSnifferCosmetics.highwire.com Glow in the Dark Google Checkout Handmade HBO I Answer Your Questions Ingredients Internet Crime Complaint Center Kids in Danger Labeling Lawsuit Listia Mail and Telephone Order Merchandise Rule Maker City Faire Mascara Media MedWatch Mermaid Tail Michigan Department of Agriculture Michigan Radio Mineral Makeup Class My Story New Products News Not Approved OFT Old Stock Open Letter Overview Party Paypal Perfect Mint Personally Identifying Information PETA Pigmentchick PIRGIM Pissed Consumer Promises Psycho Bath Co PureLuxe purpose Randoms Recall Refund Rep. John D. Dingell Repackaging RipOffReport.com Sanrio Seuss Soap Statement Store Credit Technorati Terms of Service The Conservatorie The Princess Bride The Spotted Box Tim Burton True Blood TWLOHA USPS Vegan Wayne County Health Department Web Wholesale Women's Health Working Girl Cosmetics Your Story
Powered by Blogger.